that song in my head

that song in my head

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things....

things to be thankful for....

my job (even if i have to wake up at 5 am for it....sigh)
a warm home
a closet full of clothes (and shoes) to choose from if i'm having a picky day
a beautiful (and quirky!) family that i love spending time with
coworkers that make me want to be the best nurse i can
loving friends
money in my bank account
a reliable car (which still has no name...)
a fiancee that is a gracious, loving, and gorgeous man
a son, that despite all the temper tantrums, picky eating, and unrelenting desire to wake up early, has stolen my heart forever
my Lord and merciful savior, Jesus the Christ (i pray i can serve You more this year than i ever have before)

here's a toast to the upcoming new year.

em

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, Emmi! A name for your new car, huh? I'll think on that. Is it a him or a her? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! This will be your last year being single!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great things to be thankful for! We think of you guys often : ) Glad to hear things are going well.

    ReplyDelete